Answers to Chapter 23
- подозрение — подозревать
- путь — по дороге — кстати
- делать все возможное
2. Possible answers:
- That evening Ralph Paton never saw his stepfather alive or dead. After the meeting Ursula he left Fernly Park.
- According to his own words he left Fernly Park (the summer house) about 9.45. Ursula confirmed that.
- Unfortunately, he didn’t have an alibi and it was the reason why he had been hiding from the police.
3. Doctor Sheppard hid Ralph because he had some other reasons.
4. Read the next chapter and find out.
CONTINUE READING THE BOOK — Chapter 24
* * *
© Copyright EnglishStory.ru. Only for self-learning and private use. All distribution is prohibited.